Gift / Travel Cards
Be a Gift Giver
Leave the choice of where to shop in the hands of the recipient! Giving a gift card through Security Savings Bank affords you a customizable solution for gift giving. You can load varying amounts to cards and your recipient can check balances and manage their card online.
Important tips when using your gift card:
- Sign your card before using it and keep a record of the card number in a safe place.
- Register your card at GoCardServices.com in order to make purchases online or by phone, and to view your balance or transactions.
- If your purchase is more than your available balance, it may be declined unless it is processed as split tender.
- For purchases such as those made at restaurants, car rental agencies, hotels and “pay at the pump” transactions, your card may be preauthorized for an amount greater than the transaction to cover gratuity, incidental or additional expenses.
- Receive your PIN by calling the Customer Services number on the bank of your card. Your PIN can be used for purchases at the point of sale, but not for cash back or at ATM’s
Purchase fee of up to $6.95. Monthly inactivity fee of $2.95 after 12 consecutive months of inactivity. Lost/stolen replacement card fee of $5.00. Visa® gift cards and MasterCard gift cards are issued by MetaBankTM, Member FDIC. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Be secure at home and abroad with a Travel Card
- Use at ATMs2 and merchants worldwide
- Your card, and the money on it, are replaceable if lost or stolen3
- Know your balance with text alerts4 and online access
- Reload easy with direct deposit, your financial institution or MoneyGram®4
- Withdraw fee-free5 at MoneyPass® ATMs2 nationwide
2-For each out-of-network ATM withdrawal, MetaBank® charges a $1.99 fee. Plus, the ATM owner may charge a fee.
3-Card Replacement Fee $9.95. See Cardholder Agreement for details. The Visa® Zero Liability policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to PIN transactions not processed by Visa, certain commercial card transactions or unregistered prepaid cards. Under Mastercard®’s Zero Liability Policy, your liability for unauthorized transactions on your Card Account is $0.00 if you notify us promptly upon becoming aware of the loss or theft and you exercise reasonable care in safeguarding your Card from loss, theft or unauthorized use. These provisions limiting your liability do not apply to debit transactions not processed by Mastercard or to unregistered cards.
4-Third-party fees may apply. Other fees may apply, see terms and conditions for details.
5-While this feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms and conditions are associated with the use of this Card.
Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
Card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Card can be used where Debit Mastercard is accepted.